Monday 18 June 2012

OOTD: Black, Sliver and Burnt Orange.







Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday as much as I am! Today was a pupil free day from school and I took advantage of it as much as possible starting out with a sleep in, painting my nails and putting together this fun outfit.
I recently went shopping and purchased this burnt orange knitted jumper from Bardot, on sale for $40 (bargain!) aswell as the black velvet turban style headband which was 50% off so I got it for $6.50 (everything I bought happened so be in sale, I was one happy girl)
I paired the two of them with my favourite black jeans, a black handbag from Sportsgirl with silver hardware, silver jewellry and black wedges from Famous Footwear.
I really love this outfit and had so much fun making my first outfit of the day! If I did go out of the house today I would swap the heels for my combat boots instead, just to dress down the outfit a bit!
Be sure to give some feedback on the outfit and let me know if you like it, I hope you are having a wonderful day! T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment