Wednesday 13 June 2012

Introducing, Tori.

Hello blogger world, this is my first ever post! I couldn't think of anything more logical than to introduce myself, so here goes!
My name is Tori and I am a bubbly 16 year old girl from Australia!
I absolutely love fashion and makeup, my aim is to focus my blog on inspiration and advice from fashion and makeup with things like Outfits Of The Day, Makeup Tutorials, Reviews, Hauls and the amazing items on my long, very long, Wish List. It also a big dream of mine to help other girls survive the many struggles in life that we face are a reslut of being a teenager. As I am on the "homestrech" of my teen years I feel like I can make it easier for others because let's face it, I have had my fair share of friendship struggles, school pressures, and body image and self esteem insecurities. 
I hope that my blog eventually becomes a place where girls can stop by regularly and enjoy themselves.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you are having a wonderful day and please visit again soon! T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment